Thursday, March 05, 2009

Rafael is 6 months old!



Yesterday was our big boys 1/2 birthday. He is now sitting nicely on his own and is very comfortable rolling over. He is so much like Robby and even likes to sleep on his tummy just like his cousin. He is weighting 7.4kgs (about 16 pounds)and 68cm (26 Inches)long. I have given him a bigger dummy but he keeps spitting it out, well the choice is have a big dummy or no dummy at all........

4 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! What a handsome little guy... Robby says he misses his cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definetly see a strong resemblance between the two of them!! Robby also only liks the small binkies-he still uses the 0-3 months, I try and give him a bigger one but he's just not a fan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avo's queridinho is growing soooo fast that Avo' has to learn very quickly on how to send comments on her computer. Hope you do get this first one. You are looking sooooo...... cute and such a good baby. Love you and God bless. :-)

    ReplyDelete

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou