Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally!

I'm sure you are all thinking, finally Yvette has updated the Blog......I know it has been really bad, but you won't believe the month I've had. My Dad his been in for a back operation, a pinched nerve in two places, both the boys and I are sick and it's just been busy, busy, busy. Enough with all the complaining and excuses - enjoy the new entries.

Rafael loves his bath time and tonight was no exception.
Waiting patiently.
Is it done?
He played with the shape sorter and got the circle in a couple of times.
The fish is easier.
Tastes good too.
How many people are reading this blog? I like to know, leave me a quick comment.

4 comments:

  1. Finally a post!! Rafael is cute and looks like his cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading it now :) Thanks for your comments. Rafael looks a lot like Robby - very cool!

    As for sending you some patience, I don't have enough to spare ;) I need more myself, but I do get a little more relaxed with each kid, have a WONDERFUL and helpful hubby, and exercising keeps me in mental shape.

    ReplyDelete

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou