Tiago had pirate dress up day at school, I took the easy way out and bought the accessories instead and making them as we were encouraged to do.
Saturday, on our way to a birthday party we stopped at the Mall to buy a present and well we ended up in the emergency room. Tiago was running and slipped and hit his forehead on the steps. He has a cut above his left eyebrow with 7 external stitches and a couple internal. He handled the pain well until they brought out the injection and did the stitching! The worst for me was when we were on our way to the clinic and Tiago turned to me and said " Mommy, am I dieing.....". I am not looking forward to tomorrow when we go to take the stitches out.


Oh geez heard about that... Hope it goes well!
ReplyDeleteCool pirate outfit!
Poor Tiago, the worst part is getting them put in, when they come out you barely feel anything!!! Hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, your blog isn't showing up on the blogger dashboard when you publish something, it used to but it hasn't in a while...I have to go in and click it to check if there was a post....