Thursday, December 03, 2009

And the winner is...............

I entered Rafael into a baby competition and the photographer asked if I wanted to enter Tiago in the 4 - 6 year children's category. I had nothing to loose so I did and Tiago won first place.

Rafael's photo.

Tiago with his winning hamper.

The winning photo.

This is not the first, Tiago won a baby competition when he was 11 months old.

2 comments:

  1. Tiago you little stud...

    Raffi you will always be number one for padrinho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures - handsome little devils! This reminds me of when I entered my oldest son in a contest to be the model for the Baby Jesus statue at our Church, and my second son happened to be in some of the pictures with him, and they chose the second son! Life is funny!

    ReplyDelete

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou