Wow, it really has been a long time since I posted anything. It's been crazy at work and by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a computer again. The saddest part of it all is that I don't really have much to say......
I guess I'll give you an update on how the boys are doing. Rafael now has 16 teeth, only 4 more to go. He teethes really well, that sentence just does not sound right, but you all know what I mean. His vocabulary is limit to Mama, Dada, Ta (Give), Datha (Martha our maid) and Kayla (Micaela my niece).
Tiago is in Grade 0 this year and every morning he tells me that he does not want to go to school and then I think shame my boy you still have another 12 1/2 years of school left and 4 or 5 years of varsity so best you change your attitude.
I'm really excited to be an Auntie again. Laura and Peter are expecting their second baby on August 21st. Hopefully we can bring some pink in amongst all these boys.
I haven't really taken many photos, but I have realised that I didn't post any photos of the kids opening their Christmas gifts. Next post I'll share some of our December holiday photos.
Okay I'm giving up with loading the photos individually. I started downloading 2 photos got up changed Rafael's nappy, threw the nappy away, put Rafael down for a sleep, cleaned up somethings in the kitchen and toy room, got somethings out of the car came back 10 minuets later and NOTHING! So I'll load them as a slide show on photo bucket.
cool!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are all doing well - I loved the pictures! We are hoping for a girl for Laura and Peter too :)
ReplyDelete